WEDDING DAY TERMS
1. If Sophia Kwan Photography could not attend the shooting due to personal reasons, full amount of the deposit would be refunded to the Client, and a photographer with similar shooting style would be referred to the Client. Otherwise, the 50% deposit would not be refunded, exchanged or transferred under any circumstances.
2. The remaining 50% of the deposit needs to be paid by cash on the shooting day or transferred one day before the shooting day. Late payment will affect the date for photo delivery.
3. Extra shooting time is HK$900/half hour/team plus taxi fee if the shooting time is earlier than 8:30am or later than 11:00pm.
拍攝時間如在早上8:30前或晚上11:00後，將會收取額外費用。收費為每半小時HK$900 [整個拍攝團隊計算] 以及的士費用 [實報實銷]。
4. The Client has to provide lunch, dinner (crew meal) and transportation for Sophia Kwan Photography during working hours.
5. Fine retouching refers to the enhancement of body shapes and skins in the photos; Basic retouching refers to color-tuning of the photos. All photos come with basic retouching. HK$300 per photo will be charged if the Client request for fine retouching.
所有歸還的照片均會作基本調色。如有需要，Sophia Kwan Photography可提供精細修飾，即修飾照片中的體形和皮膚，收費為每張HK$300。
6. All photos are in high-resolution, which means the photos are at least 3mb. Raw file will be not released to the Client.
Sophia Kwan Photography 所歸還給客人的照片全部都是高解像度，意指每張相至少3mb，而原檔(RAW檔)一律不會發還。
7. Photos will be delivered to the Client within 12-15 weeks. Extra cost will be charged if the Client requires the delivery to be made in less than 10 weeks, which is HK$2,000 for every two weeks requested earlier than 10 weeks.
8. All photos taken may be used for promotion purposes. Sophia Kwan Photography has the right to publish the photos on their website & social media platforms. If the Photographer wishes to post the photos on any media, the permission of the Client would be asked.
Sophia Kwan Photography所拍攝的相片均可能作宣傳用途，例如會放在攝影師的網站及社交媒體。但所有轉交給傳媒的相片會先得到客人的允許。
9. Sophia Kwan Photography reserves all the rights of the photos. The Client can use the photos for personal use. The Client may also let other vendors use the photos for online promotion purposes, but only on the condition that Sophia Kwan Photography be mentioned in the posts. The vendors shall not add their own watermarks on the photos. However, the vendors cannot print the photos in tangible forms for business purposes.
所有相的版權屬Sophia Kwan Photography擁有, 相片可作私人用途及或提供給其他服務商作網上宣傳， 但必須表明攝影師為Sophia Kwan Photography，並不可以加上其水印。 另外，所有照片不能作商業用途，例如提供給其他服務商印刷海報、宣傳單張等。
10. Sophia Kwan Photography is not liable to the safety of the Client’s personal belonging.
11. All photos will be kept by Sophia Kwan Photography for 6 months. After 6 months, Sophia Kwan Photography will delete all the photos.
Sophia Kwan Photography 只會保留底片6個月，6個月後會刪除全部底片。請客人收到相片後，保全好相片。
12A. If the Observatory forecasts a chance of a typhoon signal No.8 or higher being hoisted on the shooting day, the Client has to decide on the day before shooting day whether the shooting would still take place.
12B.If the Client chooses to shoot under a typhoon signal No.8 or higher, HK$6,000 per crew would be charged. The Client should also guarantee the safety of the crew. The Client is responsible for any injuries of the crew or equipment loss due to severe weather conditions.
12C.If the Client chooses to reschedule the shooting due to a typhoon No.8 or higher, a HK$1,000 surcharge would be charged. The rescheduled date shall be within 6 months from the original shooting date.
13. Should any disputes arise, the decision of Sophia Kwan Photography shall be final.
如有任何爭議，Sophia Kwan Photography將會保留最終決定權。